- What type of learner are you: I'm a visual and hands on learner.
- Comparison between other educational models: I prefer less people and more one on one help.
- Culture environment: I'm shy at first but once I get to know you I'm no longer quiet. If I have a good relationship with the teacher I try harder and usually average between A's, B's, and C's.
- How are you pushed: I do best when I have no pressure or stress because when I'm stressed I rush. During public speaker I do not do good at all.
- Teacher / Student relationships: I really like the one on one and kindness shown from the teacher and the student at previous schools the teacher seems to not care about you as much and care more about your work than you as a human being. - Individualized Learning: I do not advocate very well I've always had a hard time doing that especially in math.
Create your own unique website with customizable templates.